Partnership Builder Program
Our Partnership Builder Program is traditionally aimed at companies that have a sales revenue and a proven market position but now want to scale the revenue/market share using the channel or indirect route to market. Our experience in setting up indirect sales processes and revenues is invaluable in speeding up the process.
The key advantage of our program is that our customers get access to all our experience and knowledge gained over more than 25 years of successful activity and training. This experience can be directed towards solving short-term issues and capitalising on quick wins or longer term more structured approaches.
A typical Partnership Program covers the 3 key stages below and could include one or more of the below.
Planning and Strategy – Product / Market analysis
- Analysis – Finding the best channel for the product/offering – MSP, VAR, SMB.
- Finding the best geographical or vertical Route to market – Partner / Product fit.
- Building a Business Plan and testing the plan with a few anchor partners – POV.
GTM Development – Clear foundations
- Product fit – Alignment parent and partner objectives – MVP design.
- Marketing / Collateral design and creation.
- Partner Program development including Partner Management methodology. Partner commercials and growth strategies.
- Sales deployment strategy and methodology, process and cycle creation. Partnership accountability, metrics and success factors defined and formally agreed/contracted.
Deploy, Run and Operate.
- Recruit sales team, define KPIs and success criteria. Minimum viable activities.
- Deploy sales methodology steps and process (Bant, Scotsman / Meddic etc).
- Forecasting – structure, process and cadence.
- Management Reporting and cadence – upstream and downstream methodology. Success loops, measure, share identify and resolve
We are very customer focused and will build a bespoke offering for each client. We are happy to operate on an Objective and Key Results KPI on a full-time sprint basis or part-time on a fractional contract. We are also available to flexibly fit in with your temporary HR commitments like sickness cover, paternity or any other immediate needs. We try, where possible, to follow a Statement of Works (SoW) based approach with clearly defined deliverables and KPIs. The accountability of this approach allows for clear articulation of value for our customers.
If this is of interest, please see our typical engagement process or book a discovery call using the button below.